'The Last World Octopus Wrestling Champion' is a story of a high school student who develops new abilities (the title may or may not be a spoiler)
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Has some scratches and the frame is missing the clip piece at the bridge of the nose. Lens' do stay on though. Has extra lens and a micro fiber bag. The last picture shows the missing nose piece and the second to last picture show a scratch. It is the largest one, and the other ones didn't show up on the pictures very well, but if you look close you may see them on other pictures. I count a total of about 6 some are more superficial than others.On the 2nd lens I can see 3 scratches. Please see pictures and ask any questions that you may have prior to ordering, as we want you to be very happy with your purchase.”|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Want to learn how to create your own 6-inch high-carbon steel chef knife?
- Abalone Divers LOT mask Pry Bar Measure gauge SCUBA DIVE
- Adidas Referee 18 Jersey - blueee
- WWE bowling ball 12 lbs New w o box
- 2018 new style Figure Skating Ice Skating Dress Sparkle Brand 8840-1
- FISHING ROD & REEL FOR SURFBOARD PADDLEBOARD BODYBOARD LONGBOARD WAKEBOARD
- 2018 Hyperlite Riot Boot Size - 9
- Skin Decals for Cornhole Game Board (2xpcs.) Dreamcatcher Butterflies Purple
- Lomvum Electric Screwdriver with Mini Conversion Heads Tools Set
- Cold Weather Sleeping Bag Camping Mummy 0-to-20 Degree Winter Double-Batt
A little more beer could make watching losing games a little more fun
Your weekly guide to Seattle's hottest events
Plus: This week's nautical anniversaries
Head to Baker's in Sunset Hill for cocktails, both classic and creative new inventions
When a Seattle boy couldn’t stop playing video games, his parents came to a hard truth: Their son was addicted. And he’s not alone. In our tech-focused city—and the nation—more people are seeking help for this condition. But there’s no easy fix.
Internationally acclaimed creative duo Sofia Hedman and Serge Martynov talk about 'A Queen Within,' their creative process and what’s ahead for the fashion industry
We have a bumper crop of City Council candidates this year, notes Knute Berger. Are they likely to fare better than the current incumbents in solving the city’s problems?